Robin Thick is a truly intriguing person. I first learned of his existence through the song “Shooter” which he did with Lil Wayne.
Since then, I have continued to encounter this fascinating specimen in a variety of contexts: “Blurred Lines,” twerking with Miley, and, most importantly, through his recurring role on “Real Husbands of Hollywood.”
Without further ado, I bring you little-known facts about this man named Robin.
- His middle name is Charles.
- He taught himself how to play piano.
- As far as I can tell, he has nothing to do with our other favorite male Robins, Christopher Robin and Robin Hood.
- He met Paula Patton when he was 14 (which was in 1991) at a club called Balistyx.
- He used to look like this:
- His son’s middle name is Fuego.
- Wayne Gretzky (of “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” fame) was his babysitter.
And, just for good measure, the “Shooter” video. It’s a really good song.