I always buy bananas with the idea of making tons of smoothies, but then I forget about them and they go bad. I also sometimes want a smoothie but I don’t feel like prepping all the fruit. To fight this, I created Turn Down for Clare’s Pre-Made Smoothie System™.*
- Buy a bunch of frozen fruit. Interestingly enough the Dollar Store sells frozen fruit for a dollar which is the best deal on frozen fruit anyone has ever experienced. If you’re not buying your frozen fruit from the Dollar Store you’re doing it wrong.
- Buy bananas and other fresh fruit you want in your smoothies.
- Cut up any of the fruit that isn’t already in blendable pieces.
- Distribute your fruit into plastic bags and leave them in the freezer until you want a smoothie.
- Add fruit juice/yogurt/greens/protein powder/other accoutrements and blend!
Turn Down for Clare’s Pre-Made Smoothie System™ allows you to have quick and easy smoothies any time you want! For an added good time, check out Blendtec’s Will It Blend? video series.
*I don’t know how to actually go about getting a trademark so the ™ is just there for aesthetic purposes.